Top 21 Coronovirus Myths busted with Facts:
The year 2020 seems like the most unfortunate year in current times. We are dealing with a deadly disease Covid19 also known as Corona Virus and we need proper information to fight through it. But many misinformation and myths are doing rounds in the social media world and can be quite harmful. So here we have busted Top 21 Covid19 Myths with real facts.
Here are some of the Myths and Facts related to Covid19. Information credit goes to WHO.
1. Being able to hold your breath for 10 seconds or more without coughing or feeling discomfort DOES NOT mean you are free from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) or any other lung disease.
2. There are currently no drugs licensed for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19
3. Adding pepper to your soup or other meals DOES NOT prevent or cure COVID-19
4. Houseflies does not spread Covid19.
5. Spraying and introducing bleach or another disinfectant into your body WILL NOT protect you against COVID-19 and can be dangerous
6. Spraying and introducing bleach or another disinfectant into your body WILL NOT protect you against COVID-19 and can be dangerous
7. 5G mobile networks DO NOT spread COVID-19:
8. Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
9. You can recover from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Catching the new coronavirus DOES NOT mean you will have it for life.
10. Drinking alcohol does not protect you against COVID-19 and can be dangerous
11. COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates.
12. Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new coronavirus.
13. Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease:
14. The new coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites:
15. Are hand dryers effective in killing the new coronavirus?
16. Ultra-violet (UV) lamps should not be used to disinfect hands or other areas of your skin:
17. Do vaccines against pneumonia protect you against the new coronavirus?
18. Can regularly rinsing your nose with saline help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?
19. Can eating garlic help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?
20. Does the new coronavirus affect older people, or are younger people also susceptible?
21. Are antibiotics effective in preventing and treating the new coronavirus?
To create this 21 Covid19 Myths vs Facts our motive is to spread awareness. Please share the information with your loved once for whom you really care about.
Also you can check how to stay motivated in this pandemic situation here.